Why do fat people's excuse is the genetic for incapable of losing weight?

So being fat is genetic but being gay is choice? This country amazes me every day.

Obesity, has scientific research, behind it, Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day. Therefore, it is not a sin, which is an outmoded concept.

I agree. I am fat but I sure as f**k know its because of how much I eat. My family is fat too because of how much they eat. Entire families tend to be overweight because kids pick up bad habits from parents. 

That being said I think there are factors that people cant control that can cause some people to be more prone to overeating. For example, some people forget to eat meanwhile I ain't letting myself skip a meal, snack or dessert because I love food and could never forget. I wonder what causes some people to not be very interested in food while others obsess over it. I don't know if its genetics or not. Regardless, its no excuse and it annoys me that people will eat 5000 calories and be like "I'm fat because genetics". 

Anyone who says being gay is a choice is just an idiot. 

Being gay is a choice, just like being fat is a choice.

• 2 months agoReport

People don't choose who they are attracted to, but yes, being fat is a choice.

It's mostly lack of discipline, getting out of their comfort zone, and ignorance that stops them from losing weight. But you also need to know that not all overweight people stay like that and some do succeed in losing weight.

False premise