Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Who is paying horse for all of his climate trolling?

He obviously doesn’t have a job. How does he support himself?

Favorite Answer

I doubt he gets paid, he is really bad at it.  The only one who was actually good at it (graphic conception) has stopped posting here, if I had to hire some one to sow doubt, I would be hiring him.  Even Sagebrush is an amateur in comparison.

Horse is like the kid who destroys other kids sand castles on the beach, destroys the snow men kids build and he does it for pleasure.  He is incapable of creating anything useful and if I had to guess, I would say he is on a benefit of some sorts. I say this because due to this mental condition he is incapable of holding a job.  Sadly a lot of those 4chan kids have that problem and the help they need is unavailable.

Quotes by Sagebrush (who often quotes Nazi's to further his cause)"There is no science","Execute all those who voted for OBAMA","Sustainability is a codeword for communism","Hire the handicapped, they are fun to watch","Justice and equality are codewords for communism","The animals didn't adapt, they were designed that way","God has his hand on the thermostat".

• not at all in my opinion

grettle who want climate and ceaner world listen hand over you german to the america all your star charts to help stop agent orange the chinese and river running through asia and even japanese fallout can be cured and the molecular sturture of drugs  mapped to star charts they will pour chemicals into rivers and life will begin .no drugs for me or hospitals

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Progs really ARE gullible fools and the OP is one of the more brainless in the pack....

It's funny that you think I'm so good to be paid.  Thanks for the compliment!

I actually have a job, and I don't make a single penny here.

This is my hobby, and I absolutely LOVE it!  My adrenaline starts flowing as soon as I get up in the morning, knowing that another beating will be administered.  I LOVE pasting you paid trolls.  You should be embarrassed to collect a paycheck.

Stay tuned for plenty more!

Farmer John-Joe who gives him the occasional sugar lump along with the oats.

Wrong category troll

Wrong category....move your questions to careers and employment

I don't know.

What is your knowledge seeking question?