Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Have you ever done a prostate massage?  Did you enjoy it? How do you know if it’s working?

• Tj

If you are being massaged, you will know the second they hit it. If done with the right person, you can enjoy it.

not a proper one, but I fell that sticking a finger up there is pleasuring... you can feel a weird tickling and a need to fap more...

Working for what? LOL

I have, and I did (and I continue to do so from time to time).

You'll know if it's working - trust me.

I’ve done it a few times.  To be frank, I didn’t really care for it.  There was never this amazing “Oh wow how have I never done this” moment like how it’s always talked about.  You do begin to leak fluid (more than pre-ejaculatory fluid) which is a sign it is working and when you do finally ejaculate there is definitely more fluid there and obviously a males orgasm is linked to ejaculating fluid out so it does feel somewhat better but definitely not enough to enjoy having something up your bum.