If someone stole the wheels off a police car, would they pursue him tirelessly?
- ChaiTeaLv 52 months agoFavorite Answer
He'd better steal their guns, so it would be aimlessly as well.
- anandLv 52 months ago
They would look deflated.
- Mrs HLv 72 months ago
Yes I'd give them a lift......
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- MyAvocadoDontLv 62 months ago
If caught at the scene of the crime, the police would.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
a tireless pursuit would get them no where.
- k wLv 72 months ago
not too bad !!!.....daddio......
- Holo HoloLv 72 months ago
Tireless and wheels!
- PronkLv 72 months ago
It’SWAT they do,RR..
They are trained to never give up.
- 2 months ago
Sheesh! I can tell you what they actually do, they stand round looking embarrassed and pissed of till the tow truck arrives. It's actually better just to undo all the nuts and leave the wheels on.