KFC
KFC asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

How can they make James Bond a female ?

How many women do you know named James? Jamie, yes..  But not James. 

There should NEVER be a female James Bond (Roger Moore was close), but a female 007, why not?  It is just a designated agent number.

That is a goofy idea. James Bond is a British white man. I lost interest when Pierce Brosnan became 007, and Daniel Craig was worse yet. I have given up on this series that has overplayed its hand. I cherish my DVD collection of six 007 films starring Sean Connery: "Dr. No", "From Russia With Love", "Goldfinger", "Thunderball", "You Only Live Twice" and "Diamonds Are Forever". 

• F

I think Pierce Brosnan was the best Bond , but I agree with you Daniel Craig is the worst.

They can, but it would be extremely stupid. The number of females would not rise as sharply as the number of male viewers would drop. That would be the end of the Bond franchise.

Hope they don't go that route, would totally buy into a female double oh agent as lead in some new movie in the flavor of Bond films... be a bit funny if they made them like the 60s movies with the roles reversed too. 

My understanding is that he "Retired" and they gave his 007# to her, she is NOT Bond, just has his #.

I can't see how it would work.

it is my understanding they are just going to make the new code name 007 female. hopefully they don't go full cheese and name her jamie bond.

Her name should be Jamie Bondie. 

I think Blake Lively has a daughter named James. So...thats one lol.

• It will be a sex changer played by Ellen