promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
KFC
Lv 5
KFC asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

How can they make James Bond a female ?

How many women do you know named James? Jamie, yes..  But not James. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There should NEVER be a female James Bond (Roger Moore was close), but a female 007, why not?  It is just a designated agent number.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

That is a goofy idea. James Bond is a British white man. I lost interest when Pierce Brosnan became 007, and Daniel Craig was worse yet. I have given up on this series that has overplayed its hand. I cherish my DVD collection of six 007 films starring Sean Connery: "Dr. No", "From Russia With Love", "Goldfinger", "Thunderball", "You Only Live Twice" and "Diamonds Are Forever". 

• F
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I think Pierce Brosnan was the best Bond , but I agree with you Daniel Craig is the worst.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They can, but it would be extremely stupid. The number of females would not rise as sharply as the number of male viewers would drop. That would be the end of the Bond franchise.

• 2 months ago

Hope they don't go that route, would totally buy into a female double oh agent as lead in some new movie in the flavor of Bond films... be a bit funny if they made them like the 60s movies with the roles reversed too. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

My understanding is that he "Retired" and they gave his 007# to her, she is NOT Bond, just has his #.

• 2 months ago

I can't see how it would work.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

it is my understanding they are just going to make the new code name 007 female. hopefully they don't go full cheese and name her jamie bond.

• 2 months ago

Her name should be Jamie Bondie. 

• 2 months ago

I think Blake Lively has a daughter named James. So...thats one lol.

• It will be a sex changer played by Ellen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.