promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

How did Abraham and Sarah have strong faith in Jehovah's promise regarding Isaac?

please read Genesis chapter 21 verses 10-12 and verse 14

Update:

please no rude comments. if you do not like my religion, that is your problem, not mine

Update 2:

Brother Michael, when Jehovah says something, it will be done. Jehovah does not lie

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Abraham’s wife, Sarah, had strong faith in Jehovah’s promises. Even when she was 90 years old and still had no children, she looked forward to the time when she would have a baby. Sarah could even imagine her children becoming a large nation. (Hebrews 11:11, 12) How could she be so sure of that? Because Jehovah had told her husband: “I will bless her and also give you a son by her; I will bless her and she will become nations; kings of peoples will come from her.” (Genesis 17:16) Just as Jehovah promised, Sarah had a son, Isaac. This miracle convinced her that the rest of Jehovah’s promise would come true. 

Source(s): They “Saw” the Things Promised - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402015366?q=Ab...
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

Yes, this is show by their loving obedience to Jehovah God’s instructions.

• Michael
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

Enoch was another man who had strong faith in God. He lived among wicked people who said “shocking things” against God. But Enoch was courageous and preached God’s message. He told people that Jehovah was going to destroy the wicked. (Jude 14, 15)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.