Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Don't you miss having a real president?

Things Obama did and Trump didn’t:

- won over 50 percent of vote (twice)

- rescue economy

- initiate longest stretch of job growth in history (still going)

- extend health care to 20 million Americans

- set example for our children we can be proud of

- respected around world

• Nathan

Move on already, dude.  Obama is history.

• zipper

How did OBAMA save the economy, thanks to him and Clinton my good job moved to BRAZIL.  OBAMA CARE Cut my coverage so they could give the poor coverage.  Fine people that can not obtain coverage, Failed to sign the Assault Weapon Band again and allowed it to die on his desk so congress could not over ride this lack of action.  Also remember he also wanted to build the wall. Get your head out of the sand!

POTUS Trump must be be in for 85 % of the Popular vote in 2020 when the Dems have to talk about MORON Obama,, maybe be Druggie Hillary will run? or I should say lie, so much to say about his 8 horrific years The Economy and Health care 1 trillion dollars 5.8 million jobs lost with Obamacare, Wars in every part of the world Obama and Hillary started, racism, and, murders gun violence all time high, The red Button really worked right that is why the Impeachment farce was started  OBAMA and Hillary and of course Hillary lost again in 2016 when Joe Biden and the Martians found dirt on mars, did I miss anything? Wait Hillary will lose again in 2020

I miss john mccain.

I missed having one for the eight years immediately preceding President Trump.

How did FORMER chairman obama "rescue economy"?  He DOUBLED the national debt with absolutely NOTHING to show for it, not even a single "shovel ready job".  FORMER chairman obama "extend health care to 20 million Americans" (conceding for the sake of argument) by doubling the cost of it for the rest of us.  With the authority from exactly where in the Constitution?  I can find NO mention of "healthcare" in the Constitution so the Tenth Amendment applies.  He had the LOWEST labor participation rate since the Great Depression.  He had the HIGHEST number of leeches and parasites on the communist, unconstitutional welfare state programs.  Presidents aren't elected by the popular vote, sparky.  He may have been "respected around the world" but not here in the USA.  If I had a child who followed or was proud of FORMER chairman obama's example in ANY way, I'd slap the fool sane.

IF JOHN MCCAIN HAD BEEN ELECTED I N 2008 INSTEAD OF BARACK OBAMA, THE ECONOMY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A LOT BETTER AND  A LOT SOONER

This country is pretty much a lost cause anyway at this point. It might make somewhat of a difference getting a better president but I don’t think it’s going to really turn things around . Canada and better European countries make this country look pretty pathetic and miserable

Since we haven't had a real president since the year 2000, I'm used to it.

But at least I'm making tons of $$$$ with Trump in office. So as long as my bank account is fat, I don't care about the little stuff.

That's because they only counted 50 percent who voted twice for him.

and the rest of your post is just PLAIN LIES..

we are better off with a trash can as a president thats what your trying to say  SHAME ON YOU ........its  ones like you that is never ever happy with whos

in the white house , you know what you take the  presidents place and we will see if you can make it better i dont think so .....sorry if your feels are hurt but if you dont have anything nice to say about the  president keep your mouth shut !!!!  ...............AND GO TRUMP MAKE USA GREAT AGAIN !!!!