promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Could she get pregnant?

Me and my girl just had sex yesterday , she was on her period for 5 days, so u know we both wanted it bad, and we had hard sex, my question is can she get pregnant after her period? We went for 3 rounds and on those 3 rounds I came in her... I’m still learning about this stuff, so I’m sorry I’m not that educated on this... anyways could she?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Usually, a woman is fertile and able to get pregnant about 14 to 15 days from the FIRST day of her period, on the one day in the month in  which she ovulates.

Ovulation is the ONLY time  in her cycle in which she can get pregnant; no matter how many times you 'come" in her if she is NOT ovulating. If you have unprotected sex with her while she's ovulating, she COULD get pregnant.

Wear a fresh condom each and every time you have sex with her, and then you won't have to be worrying so much that she might get pregnant. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Etta
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If you didn't use protection then yes she can get pregnant.

• 2 months ago

Not if you used protection...................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If she was just coming off her period, it's unlikely unless she has a short cycle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Unless her cycles are just super short, she's still far enough away from ovulation that the chances of pregnancy are low.

Stop having sex until you finish getting educated.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The time to get educated about how to prevent pregnancy was probably before sex.

Anyway, yeah, totally, she could get pregnant. It's not the absolute *best* time in most women's cycles to become pregnant but it's really not the worst.

To prevent pregnancy by timing intercourse you need to actually understand how the woman's cycle works. For you guys? I'd suggest Plan B and condoms going forward.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.