Wouldn't you be pissed?

Wouldn't you be pissed if your man bought you a gift a day late after valentines day? My baby's father bought me a gift late and said he "love" me. Smh

• Edwena

Actually, that is pretty good. What he probably did is buy something that he wanted for himself and knew you would be mad, so he bought something for you, too, and waited until the holiday to give it to you so you would not know what he bought for himself. Used the holiday for the excuse. But, you didn't buy him anything for valentines day and so he forgot about it until he noticed how miffed you were for no reason. Remembered the present and gave it to you. Late.

If you got him something on time then you should be a little pissed but there's probably a good explanation. If you didn't get him anything then he's the one who should be pissed. 

• David

At least you got one when Saint Valentine himself got nothing at all.

• Gert

It would depend on the reason he couldn't make it on Valentines Day.