Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Need help remembering a PS2 game?

Can anybody help me remembering an old PS2 game. I swear I haven't conjured this game up in my head but nobody else I ask can remember what I describe.

It was like a stylised kids fantasy adventure game, I can't remember if you played as a group of children or not but I remember there being locations like snowy mountains, lava and caves and you had to do puzzles to advance on to the next level. I also recall the cover of the game being a red monster. I know this description is so vague but I can't for the life of me find it anywhere and its been irritating me for YEARS!

If anyone could help, I would appreciate it, I don't want to take this mystery to the grave with me haha

honestly that happened to me also

I think its called Rayman's adventure

or Rayman Arena

I never played this series of games, but a RPG-like game no one remembers with elemental themed environments and a red monster... Here's my best guess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_World_4

You've pretty much described every PS2 game, even the red monster doesn't help, because they often sold the same game with different packaging. Best suggestion is to look for a list of PS2 games and work through them.