promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Need help remembering a PS2 game?

Can anybody help me remembering an old PS2 game. I swear I haven't conjured this game up in my head but nobody else I ask can remember what I describe.

It was like a stylised kids fantasy adventure game, I can't remember if you played as a group of children or not but I remember there being locations like snowy mountains, lava and caves and you had to do puzzles to advance on to the next level. I also recall the cover of the game being a red monster. I know this description is so vague but I can't for the life of me find it anywhere and its been irritating me for YEARS!

If anyone could help, I would appreciate it, I don't want to take this mystery to the grave with me haha

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

honestly that happened to me also

I think its called Rayman's adventure

or Rayman Arena

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I never played this series of games, but a RPG-like game no one remembers with elemental themed environments and a red monster... Here's my best guess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_World_4

• 1 month ago

You've pretty much described every PS2 game, even the red monster doesn't help, because they often sold the same game with different packaging. Best suggestion is to look for a list of PS2 games and work through them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.