Tere asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

HELP HELP MY PROCREATE APP KEEPS CRASHING EVERYTIME I TRY OPENING IT?

Everytime I try to open Procreate It just instantly crashes, I already tried rebooting/restarting my IPad but It didn’t fix it please help.

Literally what anonymous said. Clearing cache, reinstall and lastly a factory reset. You can also check the app on the app-store to see when it was last updated. There might be an incompatibility between your iPad and the app if the iPad was recently updated and the App wasn't, or if you have auto update turned off and the app was updated but your iPad wasn't. If it's an issue with incompatibility between your iPad being updated and the app not, then you'll have to wait for them to roll out an update. The app isn't created by Apple, so sometimes it takes a while for companies to update their software.

Edit: A quick google showed

"Compatibility- Requires iOS 13.2 or later." So check on your iPad to make sure you are running 13.2 or later. If you are, then proceed to what anonymous suggested.

Source(s): Used to work for Apple Tech support

Go into your settings. Go to apps. Clear the cache. If that doesn't work uninstall the app and re-install it. Lastly back up your phone, and reset your phone if all else fails. If that still doesn't do it, then get a new phone. You can't be a reliable app tester, with an unreliable phone.