Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Do you have any suggestions about dating ppl that you meet at church?

I am referring to a church that one regularly attends, not ones where you visit once or twice.

I've known several people to find their future spouses at the churches they are attending - but I've also known several people who started dating and/or married someone from the church they were attending before having bad break ups (or getting divorced) and then had to figure out how to continue attending the same church as their ex.

Some would agree to go to different services, or one would move to another church. For those who had kids, it created a whole other mess of problems.

I guess what I'm saying is, good luck!

A good church always emphasizes on dating with marriage in view. Make sure that it is someone you can spend the rest of your life with, if not, stay away.

• LP7

There is no guarantee of meeting a nice stable mature person there either.Too orthodox