What type of washer can secure an M3 screw at a 30 degree angle?

I have a M3 size hole in a rail that's at a 32 degree angle. I need a washer to hold it in place and prevent any sharp edges of sticking out. I cannot find any angled washers with those dimensions, having it custom made is very expensive and 3D printing it isn't ideal. What options would you recommend?

@Anonymous - Apologies. The picture shows a cutaway of a rail inside a bracket. The holes where the screws will go are shown at a 31.8 degree angle. There's a screw going in on both sides. The screws need to hold the rail in place. 

Get one that is close, and modify it with a grinder.

Since the exterior of the rail is flat you don't need a washer.  However, if I understand your drawing, the screw angle would be greater than 31 degrees.

Countersink the screw head and put a plug in the hole.

Hard  to figure out what you are trying to do here.  A top view and side view of screw and surface would be helpful.

Edit:  You need a special "bushing", not a washer.  Bushing must be flat on top to meet screw head and bottom must conform to a shape on bottom of both surface. You can get a regular bushing with the same diameter as the screw head and the bottom of bushing must be machined to conform to the shape of bottom using a mold.