Blue Ridge asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

Houston Astros?

I believe the Houston Astros are going to get hit by pitchers in every ball park. This year baseball will become the WWE. Do you agree? 

Favorite Answer

Manfred advised opposing teams not named Houston to keep themselves from beaning the Astros just because the Astros showed themselves to be cheaters worse than the key players of the Steroid Era and Pete Rose, Sr.'s lifetime MLB ban for gambling.

• No other at all in my opinion

• Did you pay attention to what Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said last week concerning this issue? I guess not. Can we say Fines and Suspensions without pay? If anyone does decide to retaliate on any Houston Astros players or anyone who has played for The Houston Astros in the last few years, it will cost you thousands of dollars in pay.

I believe that will lead to easy victories and another world series win for the Astros. Remember you hit me, i will hit you back!

There will be some retaliation but baseball has already placed sanctions against that. 

It might happen once or twice, then fines and suspensions will be getting laid on teams and that will be the end of it.

If that happens it will be in the later innings, or in games where Houston is blowing an opponent out, because managers aren't going to risk having their good pitchers tossed.

We may see a new addition to rosters this season, the DHH. That's designated head hunter when teams adds a guy who throws 100+ to use Astros hitters for target practice.

It will never happen. Teams have already been warned.

• Bob

No I don't, because MLB commissioner Robert Manfred has already warned teams about doing that.

Robby-boy Manfred has already warned teams about that. Huge fines will be imposed in that eventuality.