Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Prayer doesnt work.  I have proof.  Prove me wrong?

I have been asking for a husband or boyfriend for a long time.   I even asked for a SIGN that there was someone for me.

I asked to not wake from my sleep if there was no one for me.

Nothing.  No sign.  No lover..  And the waking up every day is getting annoying.

I was made female.   Females were made to be a helpmate to men.  If its not his will for me to have a mate..  Then, HE MADE ME THE WRONG GENDER

I notice that you didn't die in your sleep. Isn't that enough of an answer?

But you have to do your part to get a good husband. Don't even bother trying to find a lover that way. God won't help you with that.

You should pray with the firm belief that it will be answered as faith is important in such matters.Your prayer should be supported by intelligent action to achieve your goal for which God has provided you with hands and brain.Then for everything there is a time and you have to patiently wait for that time with prayerful mind.May your God bless you

• PRAYER DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU NEVER PRAYED TO GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, YOU NEVER KNEELED DOWN TO PRAY TO GOD, 20/30/40/ MINUTES A DAY, WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED, FOR A TIME!
      IF YOU WOULD HAVE DONE SO, GOD WOULD HAVE ANSWERED YOU, HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A WAY TO SALVATION, AND HE 

Atheists could have told you this a long long time ago.

• WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A CHRISTIAN BROTHER OF MINE, WHO WOULD HAVE LOVED YOU AND MARRIED YOU, TO LIVE WITH HIM, IN THE HAPPINESS THAT MANY WOMEN DO NOT HAVE ON THIS WORLD!
      DON'T SAY FALSE THINGS UNTIL YOU PROVE YOU REALLY PRAYED TO GOD!

• Janet

God does not intervene in our life. God is within you, so if you are not happy, you can turn inward and connect with God.

One should only ask for strength to follow God's will .. and NOT for other things.

I can prove that you are not even a Christian. IF you were a Christian you would know the scriptures.

You are seeking YOUR will and the desires of YOUR flesh, not the will of God. THAT is why you have not received an answer.

Jas 4:1-4 What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Mat 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Joh 14:21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.

I have met Yeshua ("Jesus") a number of times over the past 25 years. He is real, He is alive, He has spoken to me, and I have spoken to Him. Each encounter was unexpected and unique. Search YouTube for "Jesus encounter" and you will see He has appeared to atheists, Jews, Muslims, etc...

John 8:23-24 Yeshua said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he [the messiah, the Son of God] you will die in your sins.”

Matthew 10:37-38 [Yeshua speaking] Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Is Yeshua the most important thing in your life? How much time do you spend with Him every day? Is He your friend?

To "take up your cross" is to deny the desires (not the needs) of the flesh and be obedient to the laws and commandments of God. As you develop a relationship with Yeshua ("Jesus") you will hear from the Holy Spirit (Dreams, Visions, Words of Knowledge, Words of Wisdom, etc...) You must be obedient to what the Holy Spirit communicates to you without hesitation. If you are asked to do something, or told not to do something, the immediate answer is "Yes Lord", worry about the details later - He will lead and guide you in accomplishing anything you are asked to do as you do it.

Spend time in prayer every day (praying out loud). Here are prayers I say every day. Modify them as you see fit for your situation and circumstances:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/li9k4kpvhvfx9yc/Daily%20...

Spend 30 minutes or more every day reading your Bible (reading out loud). Start with Matthew and read to the end, then start at the beginning. I use the ESV, but the King James (not the "New" King James) is the most accurate translation as it is the ONLY translation that uses the Textus Receptus manuscripts.

If you are willing to set aside the things that take up most of your time (TV, movies, gaming, Facebook, Internet, etc... you know what you spend most of your time doing), and dedicate three hours every evening to the Lord, within a few months if not sooner you will see a mighty move of God in your life. Develop the following routine and stick to it consistently:

Spend the first hour praying in tongues. Praying in tongues (out loud) is probably the most important thing I have learned to do. Since I started doing this I have had numerous dreams, visions, and even encounters with Yeshua. Here is a document that will help you understand and get started:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pibf1bwoqmoo74/Pray%20i...

Spend the second hour waiting on the Lord quietly. This will help you learn how:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57n603ps4tv62ri/Wait%20A...

Spend the third hour singing (out loud) praise and worship songs. These songs should mention the blood of Jesus, the cross, and/or attributes of the character and nature of God. Here are a few of my favorites (you can set it to shuffle play so they play in random order):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2kjGV_3m9r...

In addition to that I like to listen to "soaking" music at a low volume while praying, reading, or waiting on the Lord. Here is the music I use:

Yaway bless this person with what they are asking you, in Jesus name amen Thank you in advance Yashua 

• Flametard76
      1 month agoReport

Good job Fred , Fred has t you all fixed up now 

• GA41

I am sorry you are hurting. God is not a divine butler.

Praying is talking to yourself. It's a mental illness and of course it doesn't accomplish anything.

No but God will

see your proof

• 1 month agoReport

Hahahahaha!!! This is where all the filthy atheists will wind up.