Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Why doesnt he understand ?

My boyfriend wants to have 6 children. I already have 1 that i had with my ex husband. I told him i could only see myself with 2 more at the most. I mentioned that I dont like being pregnant because I get anxious and worry every minute about the baby and worry about my body and how I will look after pregnancy.  I went to the gym daily while pregnant and tried to eat as healthy as I could. Women in my family have drastic body changes after pregnancy and i was afraid i would look bad after pregnancy. I also remember my stomach looking deflated after pregnancy and my ex looking at me in disgust. My stomach went back to normal weeks after using a waist trainee but If I were having 6 kids I'd definently need a surgery or 2 to feel confident.  I mentioned this and he got mad and said I shouldn't have anymore if I'm worried about my appearance and that I shouldn't have any more kids If I worried about how my ex views me. I could care less about an ex. I mentioned it so he understood that I want to feel good about myself after pregnancy,  still want to look good for him,  and I'm just nervous about pregnancy. To me all these things are normal but I dont know why he doesnt get it. I wouldn't even have a baby until I got married but this convo resulted in an argument. What is his problem?

Favorite Answer

You're just a baby factory to him.

• sian

But why do you still care about your ex? Forget him and move on.