promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

should canada outlaw male infant circumcision?

let's face it male circumcision is a barbaric disgusting practice. as a circumcised male myself it infuriates that My parents decided to mutilate my genitals without my consent. I wish i had my foreskin back.

I suggest children's rights be protected by outlawing male circumcision of infants.

if someone wants to mutilate their genitals they can do so once they turn 18.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Poor you, when you grow up or become of age then you would realize the truth behind it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

But what about the Muslims who would break the law, as they choose to do when the law does not suit them?

In the uk we have the vile problem of FGM that is illegal, but plenty of Africans still do it.

• 1 month ago

im blessed to be circumcised with a non smelly, healthy beauty of a ramrod

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I was circumcized by a mohil just as Mosaic Law prescribes, and am grateful that my nonobservant parents had this done. Speak for yourself all you want, but leave the kids alone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Crazy how you want to kill babies but regulate penis

• 1 month ago

The thing is if there is a medical problem it's much easier to circumcise a baby than an adult, it's very painful for adults and not for babies. I had it done, went through a bit of a complex but nowadays women say it's neater if they even notice. It should be stopped for religious reasons but if there is an issue whereby it is causing problems then it should go. Mine kept getting infected so the alternative would be to give me anti biotics until I'm 18, that would weaken my immune system, so the right decision was made.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

relax, if you ever get a girlfriend she will be happy you are snipped, un-snipped dicks look gross

BTW, male circumcision isn't the same thing as female genital mutilation, you don't lose sensation during sex, what is with all these winy baby guys these days? 

• 1 month ago

Have to agree. Wait until 18.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.