Poll:Karma?

Do you believe in Karma to that people were mean to you? if it does happened

No, I don't believe in karma.

I do not believe in karma. Karma is a religious construct based in Buddhism and Hinduism and I am not a religious person. I'm not even a spiritual person, whatever that's supposed to be. To me the idea that karma exists in pop culture is something that's been misappropriated in order to fulfill a vindictive personal agenda because someone got their feelings hurt and they can't cope with it. Instead of believing in non-existent magical forces they should learn to cope with life's disappointments and understand that not everything comes full circle.

• Dan

Sounds like a " I want you Dic " question.

Maybe try karma sultra

Yes, I do.......

first you have to forgive them

• Janet

Karma, according to the Tibetan Buddhists means "imprint". It is not some outside force. It is the "you" that you have created through your words, actions, and even thoughts and emotions. These create imprints within you and make you the kind of person you are.

And WHO/HOW we are, is what attracts other people to us, or repels others. And circumstances too. If we cultivate inner anger ... we attract angry people. If we focus on being self-centered, we attract self-centered people. If we focus on caring about others, we attract those who will care about us.

If someone is mean to us, it means that we have been mean to someone in the past ... in this life or a previous life .. and now that this person has been mean to us, we have THAT little bit of meanness out of the way.

But if, instead, we resent the person and feed our anger, or even just hope they suffer, then WE are creating MORE negative karma inside of ourselves ... and that will have consequences for us.

As for positive karma, here is a true story of what happened to my sister:

In the 1960's, folk music was hot and everyone who could had a guitar to strum and sing along with their friends. I was in high school and I didn’t have a guitar but my sister, who was working her way through university, had a cheap guitar she would let me borrow. It had a tinny sound and the strings bit painfully into your fingertips when you chorded ... but it was a guitar.

Christmas came and my sister had no money to buy gifts. So she gave me her guitar. She had tears in her eyes, partly because she was so happy to give me something I wanted so much, but also because it was her own guitar she was giving away.

Six months later, she was walking down the sidewalk when she walked by some guy loading up his car. He was moving, driving 3000 miles across-country, and he could only take what would fit into his little MG sports car. His guitar did not fit in. He asked my sister if she would take it ... for free.

Of course she would. She took the guitar home and when she opened up the case, it was a Martin Classical guitar, with soft nylon strings that never bit into fingertips and the sweetest richest dulcet sound you’ve ever hear. Today, that guitar would be worth over $4000

• I have a learning disabilities so what you think best way to apologies with words and actions? Im not good 

• polly

No.

The word Karma is just an archaic Sanskrit term used in the era of superstition that has no real relevance in the current day

Nope. The people who are mean to me seems to get really amazing lives. As for me, Karma hits me 3 to 4 times harder than other people.

• i grew up with small class and 3 people who i thought were my friend and I know 2 people i know are in relationship and one just got engaged and the meanest one im not sure was. i think they hard story from my sister friend i think that why there not friends with us