Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is Yahoo Answers such a left-wing hellhole these days?

I've been on YA for 13 years. I remember YA being a forum with diverse perspectives represented. Now, it seems like mostly left-wing viewpoints are respected on here. If I post an answer with a right-wing bias, it gets down-voted into oblivion (or even reported). YA seems like a left-wing groupthink hellhole these days.

Favorite Answer

A lot of blue states are letting more felons out of prison.  A lot of these morons end up coming to YA and posting liberal trash.

• ricky

I believe you are correct. My best answers get removed.

• John

Still trying to scare away the liars.

• JJ

I switch back and forth, so I could go right-wing for a few days if you think that would help.

• frank

aww you poor baby. 

I've been on Yahoo Answers longer than you, Mr. Anonymous, and I can assure you that this forum is and always has been dominated by conservatives.  Be honest.

In addition, there has always been an effort by the right wingers to drive liberals off of this site by whining, bullying, harassing and constantly claiming victimhood.  You've succeeded to some extent but not completely. 

• The asker changed the wording of the original question, which was asked by a liberal. It's a troll. Ignore. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200218041647AA4qgax

It's quite the opposite, actually

Blame Trump.

It is not the right wing that is an issue as much as the *extreme* right wing position of the Trump supporting idiots.

Get rid of Trump, then you may gain some respect back.

• The asker is a troll. See this: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200218041647AA4qgax