POLLS: How to not think of work when you are not at work?

I am always concerned about the shift and how it will go, and even after the shift if I've done everything right. So constantly I am thinking about it cause I am a Nurse.

im like that but i work as a cook. i pretty much just focus on other things that help keep me busy like playing video games or w.e.

pretty much outside of work it's not my problem. like tomorrow is my friday and i work in a seperate kitchen that i only work on tuesdays so idk what is prepped for me tomorrow and all that. i assume nothing. then i got to prep for wednesday again idk how to prep this stuff as we split the menu so i never prep these items. 

i just show up, do what i got to do or can do then go home. they can't really expect me to know how to do the prep and all that i mean i can try to do as much as i can but when i don't know how to do something it takes more time. 

Focus on different things when you are not working.

It's good that you're conscientious - no one wants a nurse that doesn't care. But you don't have to take it home with you, and I doubt they're paying you enough to do it either. Leave your work at your workplace.