Are Democrats voting in the republican presidential primaries ?

President Trump only got 98 % of the vote .

Favorite Answer

That’s pretty high. Your always going to have someone vote for someone else.

There are or at least were some people running against him though they may have all dropped out now. Weld, Walsh, maybe some others were considering running.

Could be??  Then again, maybe not all Repubs are huge Trump fans??  

• A.J.

Democrats don't write ignorant questions like this. The people who bothered going to the Republican primary to vote voted for the only viable candidate. That says nothing.

Democrats have a meaningful choice at the caucuses and primaries.

No, they aren't. Voting in the Republican primary would mean not being able to vote in the Democratic primary.

And don't make the idiotic mistake of assuming that Trump getting 98% of a vote in a primary means that 98% of Republicans support him. The many Republicans who don't support him don't bother to vote in the primaries because it means voting for him or someone else they don't know or don't like and know won't win, like Bill Weld, as those are the only options. Nobody's taking time out of their busy day to go down to vote when it means being forced to vote for someone they don't like because that's all that's on the ballot.

• Kenny
      1 month agoReport

Many more voted in the Republican primaries than did in the Dem primaries .

• Your profile is just screaming crazed stalker so first we need to take into account what is legal and what course of action to take.

I would give you a psych evaluation and put you under observation in a cell for a week and then take it from there.

I think we can do this without meds, unless you become violent. But we need to cut dairy from your diet completely, this needs to be done immediately.

I am assuming you don't own any guns or violent video games?

I see no reason why you cannot eventually become rehabilitated and be allowed back into society without restriction.

But this incident will stay on your permanent record.

• Never
      1 month agoReport

HPC?  I eat dairy. And I am nothing like this guy. Might not be the cheese & yogurt that I eat.