promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

The US and UK are on the wrong side of history, but will be utterly defeated in Revelation 17&18. So what are you going to do about it?

Revelation 17:14 ¶ They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.

The above Scripture is all about the defeat, demise and destruction of the United Kingdom, but the below Scripture is about the Fall of Babylon which is the United States of America:-

Revelation 18:8 ¶ Therefore her plagues will come in a single day—pestilence and mourning and famine—and she will be burned with fire; for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Consequently, the Anglo-American strategic Axis will be utterly defeated. Since they are the wrong side of history, and will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

But what are you going to do about it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I don't really understand what you're trying to say?

• That God is on the right side of history, and those who follow Him are also on the right side.

That God is not alone in defeating the enemy.

True or false?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'm going to ignore delusional bible thumping retards like you.

• Because you support the wrong country, which is the wrong side of history.

• 2 months ago

Can you sustain your assumptions concerning The UK being the defeated to any viable degree? And what about The USA Being the Babylon?

If not it is your opinion and of no greater value than any other bible reader. 

Have a nice day.  

• ...Show all comments
    • However, you should never question/doubt God's ability and resolve to carry out the DECREED genocide in accordance with His foreknowledge of the genocide in Isaiah 46:10.

The genocide is forgone and CONSTANT, in accordance with God's foreknowledge about future events.

• 2 months ago

Well when it comes time for that. Doesn't really matter does it. Worlds ending in 12 years anyway. Honestly my money is on an asteroid check out all the near misses since Halle Bopp comet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

same thing I've been doing about it for years, pay no attention to books written by bronze age sheep herders

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am not going to do anything about it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're a boring troII

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.