promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How to not miss my boyfriend this much (vacation)?

My boyfriend of about 5 months just left for Australia for about 2 weeks and I was an embarrassing mess. I cried saying goodbye to him, I cried trying to go to sleep last night, and I've cried a few times today. I want him to have fun and not be bombarded by texts from me or ever think that I'm being needy, but I also already miss him so so so much. It feels like a giant piece of me is gone for 15 days and I don't know how to handle it. Today's gone by so incredibly slow and if it's like that for the next 14 days, I don't know what I'll do. Is there anything I can do to make myself feel better right now?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hook up with a few friends and hook up with someone else.  You don't believe he is going to be an angel for 2 weeks, do you?  He will be partying.

• Jake2 months agoReport

It is possible to trust someone, you know. Not sure why you would say that to someone who's not having a great time right now.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Realize that it’s only two weeks. He’s not permanently gone forever, and when he returns you will both be ever more happier to see each other again.

• 2 months ago

Have some ice cream. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.