How to not miss my boyfriend this much (vacation)?

My boyfriend of about 5 months just left for Australia for about 2 weeks and I was an embarrassing mess. I cried saying goodbye to him, I cried trying to go to sleep last night, and I've cried a few times today. I want him to have fun and not be bombarded by texts from me or ever think that I'm being needy, but I also already miss him so so so much. It feels like a giant piece of me is gone for 15 days and I don't know how to handle it. Today's gone by so incredibly slow and if it's like that for the next 14 days, I don't know what I'll do. Is there anything I can do to make myself feel better right now?

Hook up with a few friends and hook up with someone else.  You don't believe he is going to be an angel for 2 weeks, do you?  He will be partying.

• Jake2 months agoReport

It is possible to trust someone, you know. Not sure why you would say that to someone who's not having a great time right now.

Realize that it’s only two weeks. He’s not permanently gone forever, and when he returns you will both be ever more happier to see each other again.

Have some ice cream.