promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why would liberals vote for Bernie Sanders if none of his agenda will get passed?

Most democrat senators do not support Bernie's healthcare plans. In fact, Obamacare got passed with a democrat house,senate, and presidency, and it was a giant compromise.

Democrats will also somehow have to win back the senate which they are currently not favored to do so.

They also will have to hope their laws will somehow go through the conservative leaning supreme court.

So basically his presidency will be likely to make less progress than Obama's presidency, who had almost all of his policies reversed.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bernie is a 78 year old man who lives in America but in his head he lives in the USSR. Although he has said (very) negative things about current Russia to forward the Russian voting scandal, he is a literal communist. Reminds me of Benito Mussolini when he debates. Screams until his face turns blue, and moves his hands in a very aggressive shake. He looks like he’s out for blood.... 

Anybody that takes anything I say out of context, expect your bigotry to paralyze you.

• 1 month ago

To get rid of Ham Head that's why, I'm tired of his ranting and tweeting, anything to get rid of the idiot in the oval office right now. I don't care for Sanders, and I don't believe he can beat Trump, much rather have a Buttigieg, or a Kloubachar.

i'll  vote for Sanders, if it will get rid of this disaster. i'm going to pull the.........well it's not my favorite vote but it's better than Clinton response.

• 1 month agoReport

Klobuchar* is in last place, how do you expect her to win?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

agree.

No the liklihood fo the Dems taking back the senate is not likley.

I expect Doug Jones Of alabama To be gone.

• 2 months ago

Better than Trump.  Trump is destroying environmental regulations, practicing corruption (like nepotism), kicking people (including kids) off food stamps, dropping bombs on Iran, starting trade wars, cutting the budget of Disease Control, and racking up tens of millions in debt.  There are not enough hours in the day to list all the reasons Trump is a bad President.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is the best candidate running. Winning, means he has the support of the American people.

• Annonymous
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

He has the support of progressives, to win he's going to need the vote of Independents.

• 2 months ago

Bernie Sanders doesn't have the confidence of most of america

• 2 months ago

And that differs from Trump how?

Democrats control the House and have a good chance of taking the Senate in 2020.

• ...Show all comments
    • ndmagicman
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

He has?
      Like what? Other than stealing money from the DOD to build a small portion of his vanity wall he has done almost nothing.

• How's Trump's wall coming along?

How's Obama's medical plan coming along?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sanders will get slaughtered if he is the nominee and push the Democrats Party backwards for years to come. 

He's really the same old NYC hippie liberal he was in the 60s.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don’t worry about liberals. Whoever wins, they get to do their agenda.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.