promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What do men expect out of men? These modern snowflake women are expecting the man to be a...?

* billionaire

* father

* warrior

* mechanic

* plumber

* handyman

* gigolo

* farmer

* breeder

* feeder

* caretaker

Meanwhile, the women snowflakes offer only one thing in return: gold digging

Update:

96 women and counting, and I'm not even 30 yet!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Most women I know past their 30s and that are single, are trying to lie to themselves that they still got it. They like to post "happy" pictures on social media trying to say "look at my happy life as a single woman, bffs forever" but you can see it in their eyes that they are miserable, envious of the women who have a husband ATM and babies. Some are continuing to be entitled and ignore attractive good men, cause they keep thinking "theres a better one right around the corner".

The reality is, she rejected the good loyal men in her youth due to her entitlement, fake female friend advice, hypergamy, lack of money etc, and now, deep down she knows she cant compete with the Young tighter females.

Her last resort is to find an "meh, ok" type of guy that is willing to please her on everything just for some vagina action, even marry her, basically a bluepill simp who still believes in the fairy tale and will believe her every word, which we all know is her hiding her past and saying to the simp she was a víctim and probably a virgin.

Lessom learned, never chase a girl. Never put your sex drive above your passions and goals. Value your time and energy. The more you spend time single and focusing on your things, the more you get done. Women like to keep you off track and waste your time, even if she knows you have better things to do, she doesnt like to be alone. The moment a guy with money or appears to her eyes as a "better man", she will start to detach, create fights, be distance etc. Never get attached to a female, they say they want your love and caring actions, but the moment you express and show that, they take you for granted, are not interested in you anymore but they keep you as a backup while she looks for other "better men" than you.

This is the example of a good looking man, good man, no addiction, kind, works and is healthy, but the moment is too invested in her, she leaves him for a low life man who has all this addictions, is a 5 SMV physically and has slept with everything that has a vagina.

At the end, dont "save" these women in their 30s, absolutely no marriage, kids or cohabitation. Even if you marry her, have kids etc, she will eventually convert to her true colors, leave, cheat etc and you will regret by saying "man, I could have had a 20 year old hotter girl, but I choose her and this is how she pays me back?"

Focus on you everyday. Every. Single. Day.

Dont let emotions dictate your decisions.

You know what are the steps in order to be successful in your life, do it. Don't let females distract you or take you off track.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's true because for these women, the wall is more brutal because of the contrast. Women who are ugly in their teens and 20s, pretty much adapted to being ugly... For women who were hot in their teens and 20s, it would be like a queen or empress ending up as a peasant but also one who is an old hag cat lady, so she has nothing really except peasant soy boys lined up for her who she naturally despises...

• 1 month ago

I doubt anyone expects ANY of that out of you. But your first question sounds like you're considering another option anyhow...

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Like you have gold. Bwahahahaha!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You still have never gotten laid, right inceI?

• ...Show all comments
    • JJ1 month agoReport

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. They are starting to see how feminism ruined their lives. The pendulum will swing the other way gentlemen. Then they will be at our mercy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.