Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Can I, as an American, issue a vote of no confidence against trump and get him removed?

You, personally, cannot get the president removed. He has to be impeached then be removed from office after a trial.

You cannot.                                                                       .

• Manny

If this was a fantasy world that had a parliament, like any fantasy world would, then that vote of no confidence would have been passed in 2015, LOL.

Of course, you'd have to be a member of said parliament to cast it, that is. But imagine, an American Parliament... Hmm...

Source(s): Also, in that fantasy world, America would use the metric system, 24-hour-time, and day-month-year. I'd also have a girlfriend who'd let me play with them often and run around to get them all dirty, LOL. This is how one gets himself down, LOL.
  • Nancy

Yes, by voting for the candidate running against him who has the greatest chance of beating him in November.