promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Would the election be closer had the Dems not stacked up so many humiliating failures and lied and lied and lied?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Funny how the fetid left has no problem at all with the sickening behavior of Dem. They have proven themselves to be lowlives and swamp rats. The left os SO INDOCTRINATED that the no longer can tell right from wrong. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You must be a religious Fox viewer. Someone that can simply overlook the thousands of public lies Trump has racked up since becoming President.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

That's like asking if the scorpion would have drowned if it hadn't stung the frog. It's in their nature!

http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html

• ...Show all comments
    • David B.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Hillstone; You completely misunderstood my answer. My point was that all the lies and failures as a result of them are in their nature. Thanks for being so insulting though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

wtf are you talking about? Are you under the impression that the primaries are the General elections and Trump is winning because he is running unopposed? you do realize that the Dems and the GOP hold separate primaries right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Which election? Back in 2016, Trump stacked lie after lie and has a history of failures and still won in 2016 and not thrown out of office yet.  Why does Trump and his supporters accuse others of their own faults?

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The only humiliating failure I see is the guy currently in the Oval. The only lies his over 16,000 lies to the American people.

• 1 month ago

"BASKET OF DEPLORABLES" sealed Hillary's fate.

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

your husband, your friend and your father in law sound like people that are easily susceptible to Russian propaganda 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.