Did i almost have a seizure?

I was sitting on my bed playing a video game, and decided i wanted to do something else. But when i got up all of a sudden my eyes blacked out..like i could see a little but it was getting blurry and black at the same time and when i was trying to walk i was wobbling and i hit my leg against something but i didn't know what it was because my vision was black/blurry and so i held on to the doorway and i propped myself there And all of a sudden my lower body and arm started shaking rapidly for 10secs then i stopped.. i was like what just happened?

You either had a mini seizure or had a severe blood pressure drop after sitting a prolonged time.

You need to call your doctor and let them know what happened, they may need you to come win right dewy.

You  need to go to the dr right away. You need an mri brain scan.

yes i dont know a lot about seizures but i think you were close to having one or even had one? not rly sure tho.