promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What will Trump do about the American born citizens of Hispanic ancestry. They mainly speak Spanish and rarely speak English.?

Has Trump made any promises to get rid of them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Fema camps are waiting then the Repunlicans will move on to poor and dumb people so you'll still have to live with Hispanic people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

We’ll let them fight it out with the Arab speaking people cause the ppl from the ME have more kids than Hispanics 

My $$ is on the Latinos

• 2 months ago

1.  Trump will do nothing because they are American citizens.

2.  BULL.  The vast majority of American born hispanics who have lived in the USA all their lives speak fine English.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

His supporters would love that, wouldn't they? But even he couldn't get away with getting rid of a legal immigrant. I hope not, anyway!

• Uncle Pennybags
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Actually, no they wouldn't.  They want action taken against illegals, not American citizens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Manny
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You can't get rid of American-born citizens. They are citizens of this country. America has no de jure national language, so what difference does it make if they speak English or not?

Source(s): I can only speak for myself, but living here my whole life, it wouldn't be an inaccurate assessment. Although, they do manage to speak perfect Spanish and English typically if they are first generation Americans. If not, then they speak exclusively in Spanish with heavily accented English. But regardless, they all love Mexico and they love America. I don't see what's wrong with that.
  • 2 months ago

Who the h*ll knows what-all Trump has promised.  He promises everything to everyone.

One of his most loyal groups of fans are white people who are upset and frightened by whites losing their majority.  Trump has focused their fears and hatreds on illegal immigrants, but illegals play a very small part in this trend, and if you stopped immigration altogether it wouldn't make a lot of difference in the long run.  He hasn't come up with any way to keep whites in the majority, because he CAN'T.

When we took over more than half of what used to be Mexico, we signed a treaty with Hispanics, allowing them to keep their Mexican culture, their Catholic religion, and their Spanish language.  There is nothing Trump can do to keep people from speaking Spanish.  You can't revoke peoples' citizenship for speaking a different language, and especially Spanish.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're taking over the country. You're going to have to learn Spanish if you want to continue living here. 

Fun fact: the USA has no official language

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.