promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What do you do to get the chicks?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I flash my cash around - A bonehead who thinks all the women are the same. 😅

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nothing. I am a lifelong bachelor.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Show them interest, hi there my names ____, your stunning, what's your name, I don't know if your single or not but I would love to take you out get to know you better, it'll be my treat. If yes, can i get your your number. 

I assume that's how it works I don't know I'm not a neotypical, I rather just say your attractive want to go back to my place, I can order a pizza, watch a movie together afterwards get intimate . You can spend the night. 

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I go, "Hey baby, I work at Disney, I can get you free tickets 😏"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Beg.  It doesn’t work.

• 2 months ago

Not a thing. I no longer care about relationships. Not even one night stands. When I did care about relationships I used to spend money on them. I learned the hard way doing so attracts the wrong kind of women that will be problematic in more ways than one. It's better to be confident and talk to them and at least pretend to care about their feelings. Though harder and a lot more work, doing so has a better chance of attracting a better class of woman. You still have to spend money on them but you shouldn't go overboard. Make her earn your generosity by her showing you she adds value to your life. And by that I mean going beyond granting you sexual access to her. It's not easy but if you're looking to pair-bond then I say the work and effort is worth it.

• 2 months ago

i do not try to get the chicks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.