promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Found pictures on my bf’s phone. ?

I took pictures of my best friend in lingerie for her for Valentine’s Day. I had some pictures on my phone I’m the messaged between me and her because that’s how I sent them to her.  These photos are very sexy as they were meant for her and her boyfriend. I discovered that my boyfriend had taken a few and sent them to himself. I discovered this because my computer gets all the same messages as my phone. And while he deleted the proof that he sent them to himself on my phone when I was asleep, I saw it when I logged into my computer the next morning. I feel sad, and angry and I don’t know exactly what I should do. I did confront him and of course it caused a fight. Typically I would talk with my friend, but I’m this unique situation I can’t. 

Update:

So my question is: am I in the right or wrong for being sad/mad with him? What should I do about the situation ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Drop him if he's already looking at other women you dont need him 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

They are just pictures and guys are visual sexual creatures. Get used to it.

• 1 month ago

And, your question is?

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You really can't stop anyone, male or female, from being curious about the opposite gender. It doesn't mean, however, that your boyfriend is in love with that girl.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.