Richard asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 month ago

Question about "Flash on Clash" on a saberstaff?

So, I know this isn't the optimal place to ask this question, but for some reason I'm not able to access the lightsaber forums as a new member, but I need answers ASAP, so hopefully someone here can help me out.

I'm going to order a staff from Ultrasabers soon. I've seen videos where flash on clash activates for both blades on a staff when a clash is detected. It seems odd to me. In practice, is this an issue for those who have a staberstaff with FoC?

Also, I'm thinking of getting sentinel yellow for the blades' color. From what I understand, SY is obtained by red and green LEDs. How do the LEDs operate differently between a saber equipped with FoC and without FoC when idle? Is there a brightness difference of the SY between the two?

I also have the option on choosing orange or silver FoC. In videos, the orange imo looks too red and contrasting. I imagine it would be distracting if both blades flashed during a single-sided clash, or when accidentally triggered while spinning. I've yet to find a video with silver FoC. Does anyone have first hand experience with both FoC colors on a SY? How does each look in person? Which looks more "natural"?

Is FoC even worth it on a staff? On a SY staff?

Any thoughts appreciated!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.