promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

5000 years ago there wasn't much evidence that electricity could be harnessed for the creation of artificial light.?

Does that mean the possibility of the harnessing of artificial light was impossible back then?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Not impossible, just unknown. In other words, impossible for the level of knowledge they possessed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No, the evidence existed as did the chemistry and physics for it, we just didn't know about it.  Contrast this with the last 2000+ years of looking for evidence of a god and not only not finding any but finding no suggestion that there might be any while there should be unmistakable, lasting evidence.

See the difference?  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, but I'm sure a Holy God would allow man to know he exists to prevent "Holy Wars". Hell, maybe god is a sadist who lives watching men and women fight....and fvck, and poo, and commit suicide, and do drugs, etc...?

• hiniikken1 month agoReport

"but I'm sure a Holy God would allow man to know he exists "
      So what do you think the Prophets were doing for 5000 years? Whistling Dixie? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Electricity was always avaible to be harnessed. It was just that human beings were not yet developed enough to harness it. 

Oh I see. Clever. You think this analogy works with evidence for a Creator Being? That we are not yet developed enough to understand the evidence all around us. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.