What do you think about the name W.E. Housekeeping Services, for a business name?

My name is Wendy and my sisters is Erika and we're starting this housekeeping business together. We settled on W.E. Housekeeping Services. The W.E. standing for our names. Our other ideas were WE CLEAN or Carmella's Cleaners because the women who taught us both the job and is handing us down all her houses name is Carmella. Any one have any opinions?

Opinions are welcome but ideas would be better 

Good business names are worth money. None of these anonymous Yahoos on an internet message board is going to give you anything but a crappy name for free. If any of the ideas you express are any good, you're giving them away for free, and you can't do a dang thing if someone steals your ideas. You already put the names into the public sphere.

You're already making bad business decisions. You should find someone who understands business to help you out before you wreck your chances before you even start.

Why do you care what anyone else thinks?

it sounds like a good name

• Never

I don't care for it as it has no meaning to customers. Using Carmella's name for a business she has no interest in does not sound right. Name does not mean as much as the job you do. "Wendy & Erica clean houses".

The name does not really mean much to people. You have to find & retain customers and that is 90-95% unrelated to the name.

I don't think you even need a name as much as you need to find customers.