promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

why are celebrities like Jennifer Aniston "propped up" so much by Hollywood? is it a conspiracy?

I mean i have looked even via search engine on Yahoo to see about questions on "Why people think Jennifer Aniston is so beautiful, hot, sexy, etc?" and could not believe how many questions there were about this. and why she is so popular and liked, etc? she has not hardly any personality, but she has been treated like she is some type of media queen since the middle 1990s, but WHY?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of it has to do with the fact that she is represented by Creative Arts Agency (CAA), one of the wealthiest and most-powerful representation agencies in the world...and that CAA has a reputation for being everything people hate about powerful, big-money corporations...

As an aside, I don't know if you're a fan of the "Austin Powers" movies, but one of the many industry inside jokes had CAA claimed as part of Dr. Evil's business empire (along with Starbucks).

CAA makes money off its talent.  They therefore spend millions to promote that talent and get them into high-profile news stories in order to land high-paying jobs that result in large ticket sales (notice the world "quality" doesn't necessarily enter that picture anywhere)... There was even a rumor years back that many of her "secret dates" that were "spontaneously captured" by the tabloids and some of her actual "relationships" were orchestrated by CAA specifically to keep her in the news.

In short, they are "propped up" for the same reason that any product that generates income for others is propped up.... to make more money for everyone involved.  Once she ends up on the wrong end of that magic, unseen formula that deems her no longer profitable, you can bet the agency support (and media adoration that goes with it) will fade quicker than you can say "Mel Gibson...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Not by Hollywood but by the far-right. she's on foxnews every single day

• 1 month ago

A better question is......why on Earth is Brad Pitt crawling back to her??

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don’t know her and the celebrities I do know are just puppets of the entertainment industry.

I dont really care for that industry or it’s people.  It’s corrupt half the news about them is fake and everyone is uglier than the average person... that’s why they need so much makeup

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Jennifer Aniston seems to be very likable and humble naturally. Sometimes it's not about beauty but how you make people feel.

• Lisa M
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

She's got a PR company doing all that. They pay for space to post the article. Plus, her dad is a celebrity. He was that tall grey haired guy with the Greek last name on one of those soap operas. 

• 1 month ago

She is average looking. She has no lips, no curves, big nose and chin. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All I know is there are better women than that overrated 5lut anywhere in the world. It's ridiculous.

• Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

why think she is a slut? she hasnt slept with a lot of different guys has she?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When she was in her early twenties she was cute, but now not so much. 

Personally I think her personality has always been a large part of her appeal to men and likely a big reason why she is still viewed so well. 

• 1 month ago

She has great legs, but just an average face.

• Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

she doesnt even have average legs or body, she is UGLY. and her personality is about as dull as her eyes and face looks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.