Do you like the new butterfinger?

I tried a new one today and I don’t know if I just got a bad one but it was gawd awful. It tastes like an amateur attempt at making a homemade butterfinger and burning half of it.

• Olive

I like the original Butterfinger bar, never tried any new one. Not sure id want to now

yes, i like butterfingers

I didn't want to try one because I don't like Butterfingers too much. They taste o.k. in ice cream. I did compare the Hershey's cookie crunch to a Twix though. I like Hershey's a little better because it has more milk chocolate. The only other new candy bar I want to try is the cookies and cream Twix. I tried the Hershey's Gold and it tastes good, probably a little like a condensed milk flavor. I tried white chocolate M&Ms which are o.k.. I have seen the Reeses Fast break, and Hershey's with Reeses Pieces. They're sort of like a peanut butter cup. I prefer Symphony Bars if I had to pick, or chocolate coated granola, or almonds, or pretzels. I like Snickers but not that much because of the nougat. Nougat is kind of like marshmallows. They're good, but not something you want all the time whereas if you had plain chocolate bars you could eat them all the time. Chocolate covered caramel popcorn is also good