promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Do you think the government should order mandatory vasectomies to men over 50 to prevent unwanted pregnancies?

Men have babies over is also a health risk to the child.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yes I do.  Except for Michelle Obama.  He does not need a vasectomy because he never has sex with a woman.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, but in Alabama a lawmaker recently introduced a bill to that effect, in order to make a point about interfering in people's reproductive lives.

I appreciated that point.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope. But I do think the various studies linking advanced paternal age to conditions like autism should be made more public. In reality very few 50+ men want to have babies so this joke of a bill would affect a whole handful of late bloomers and nobody else.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I do agree that this information needs to be more widely disseminated.  In fact, researchers are beginning to believe that paternal age is more crucial than maternal age when it comes to the health of the fetus.

• 1 month ago

It would be a better idea to TIE the tubes of any female who quits school before at least getting a 2 year degree or go ahead and kill them if they get pg and then go to have a ABORTION... KILL the Girl at the same time you kill the baby.

• ...Show all comments
    • OK... NOW TELL US HOW MANY MEN GET ABORTIONS and KILL THEIR BABIES BECAUSE THEY JUST DO NOT WANT THEM and REFUSE TO HAVE THEM AND PUT THEM UP FOR ADOPTION or GIVE THEM TO THE DAD IF they even ask the dad if he wants it..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You don't have to order vasectomies for men that are 50 years or older because most 50 years old men all right having a lot of sex. What needs to be ordered is if you aren't married by the time you're 30 years old you either have to take. Chemical castration or have a vasectomy. because you're a threat financially to the people of the United States running around having sex outside of marriage cranking out babies that everybody has to support except you

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Are you out of your mind? You think that, say, a doctor or professor who's spent years earning an advanced degree and establishing a career should be sterilized if he or she isn't married by the age of 30?  You're not very well-educated, are you, dear?  You can't even write English correctly. Idiot.

• 1 month ago

WOMEN ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE

All women need to do to pevent pregnancy is take a pill.

Stop blaming men.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Many women can't take the pill, dear. They can't use any form of hormonal contraception.  Are you so stupid that you don't know that? And if men want to have sex, they must take some responsibility for preventing pregnancy.  If they won't -- no sex.  They are not automatically entitled to it.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. The three things that are proven to prevent unwanted pregnancies are sex ed, family planning and birth control. Oddly most "pro-life" people are against these things.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Many pro-life people do NOT want serious sex ed classes taught in schools -- they want "abstinence only" classes, which don't work -- and there's a whole cadre that doesn't want people to use birth control or be taught about it.  Again, ros, you are amazingly ignorant.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i think the lady who proposed that did it troll male anti abortion advocates

which i think she succeeded at

so anyway i don't think it was a serious proposal, and i wouldn't support any real bill like that, or any anti abortion bill on the other hand of course

• 1 month ago

I just dumped a load of seed in your daughter. Hope she's on the pill......not that I'll ever see her again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.