What pc case will fit an msi x570 mother board comfortably?

Just bought a pc but the case I ended up buying is way too small and all my other components.

You need to figure out how to look at case specs. You'll need to understand motherboard form factor sizes such as mini-ITX, mATX (Micro ATX), ATX, and eATX (Extended ATX). ATX is the most common size for custom builds. However, what you see in most of the Acer, Lenovo, Dell, and HP Desktops is an mATX motherboard.

You need a case that can fit a regular ATX motherboard. If you aren't too concerned about looks or how pretty the case is, I recommend the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. You can also look at the Phanteks Eclipse. 

I suppose you could look at the NZXT H510 series, which is one of the most popular cases on the market.

Why am I partial to Phanteks? Because I've built systems in Antec, Cooler Master, NZXT, Corsair, and Thermaltake cases. Aside from the Enthoo Pro being boring, it was the best case I've worked with.