promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can I get someone to help me with that tax prep?

Yeah you know it’s that tax season all over again and I have to do those taxes. I took that accounting course at Grantham University but they never taught me about the taxes and how u do them you know. Do you think they would loan me $20 for tax prep if not who should I go to to loan me that money?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

VITA will do your taxes for free if you made less than $80,000. They will explain every step so you will learn something in the process.

• Kayode1 month agoReport

Oh word?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

If you're a US citizen then taxes are going to be part of your life every year forever, so it would be a good idea to at least try to learn the basics - even if you still choose to pay a tax preparer at least you'll have a basic understanding of what they're doing so that you can know they're doing it right.

Anyway, there are lots of free file software programs you could use or if you search there are probably free tax help events in your area at local libraries or community centers. Those free tax help events often occur in March because its the slowest part of tax season for tax pros - people with big refunds file early to get their money, and people with complex returns or big tax bills wait until April, so tax pros have more time during the month of March to do free community service events.

• 1 month ago

Accounting and taxes are not the same thing.

• 1 month ago

Accounting courses are not about tax preparation. If you want to know that, you need to become a CPA. You had income - you are saying you haven't got $20? Hiring an accountant to prep your taxes will cost you probably $120. What did you do with all of your money, smoke it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can file for free on Turbotax.com

• 1 month ago

Just go get the tax booklets and start reading. How difficult are your taxes anyhow? Sure taxes are confusing but they aren't that confusing. The tax preparation programs give you advice as you go thru them, as well.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They taught us taxes i freaking 11th grade. And now, with the software, its so easy even a 9th grader could do it. 

I reported your troll post. Screw you and your boy barry.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Borrow it from brother Barry.😉

•         1-800-scam-me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.