Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Do men feel sexy when they say "I can be very persuasive" and then intimidate someone?

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

Not when I laugh in their faces they don't.

When I hear that, it simply causes me to burst out laughing. It's so obvious.

When a man says that, i think it's hilarious. Who are they trying to convince? Themselves? Because i can't be persuaded to do anything i don't want to do. And i think it's a slimy thing to do trying to persuade someone to do something they don't want to do, as well.

Intimidation? LOL that's another joke.

Never used that one, doesn't apply to me.

Sexy? That would make me feel like the devil himself. One girl I was with in the past said to me "I did it with you because you were very persuasive with your words" When she said that I thought to myself wow I'm just like the devil. That's not a good thing. It made me think about my life and what a horrible person I really was. Now i'm a entirely new person thanks to God. I use to be a very persuasive person using lots of women charming them into giving me what I wanted and I went to church every week while I lived this way thinking I was some "Christian" but I was the furthest thing from that. Only those who have been given the Holy Spirt of God are true Christians and once you receive it you won't be the same devil you use to be because you now have Gods Holy Spirit inside of you. It really changed me allot after I gave all of my heart to God.