Why do trolls have more rights on Yapoo, than sane, rational people with a great sense of humor?

Favorite Answer

Great QUESTION!..... But if I were to get one out on the STREET?..... I'd run OVER them with my CAR and BACK UP and MAKE sure the JOB was DONE RIGHT!......😂😂😂😂

that's how it's always been.

Simple because yahoo lets them.

Another million dollar IDEA! Start your own website!

• Pronk

Trolls think hiding behind the ananymASS button

is a good super power..🤔

I haven't a clue.....you tell me. 

I asked a question this weekend, and it was like someone unleashed every freaking troll and hater on the site.  Needless to say,  my  blocked stalker was Johnny on the spot to piggyback all the comments,  spreading his usual horsesh*t about me. 

Had over 100 comments under one answer.. all negative, taking cheap shots at me. ...but then they started playing that game of removing their own insults, and then reporting all my comments,   so I self deleted all of mine,   to deny them 30 reports........and then they deleted many of theirs. 

I reported it all to Yahoo......and of course,  not a damn thing happened. 

Well, Cletis is suspended now. Sixth acct I lost in a year. A fake  Ya Poo! employee named 'Alex' told me it was because I'm a violator (after I notified him my account had been reported away falsely by a flock of Politics level 7's, who routinely do that to anyone who doesnt agree with their parroted BULL. (And then I may have told 'Alex' to go fcuk himself, idk, But I haven't heard back from him, so he must be doing so now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugqNgJJB5M

Youtube thumbnail

&list=PLNyclaUJfau0mRcdBgSb9kj14YzNZ2iw9

Source(s): BUT THE REAL ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION is that Yerpoo supports the right wing (their idiot trolls included), as evidenced by today's FAKE STORY: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-drives-massive-turnou...
  • Kathy

Because Yahoo does not care anymore about this sight.

• Thorn

because some moron at Yahoo thought it was ok to let Users police Y!A. Yahoo could assign a worker to scout and delete abuse just one hour a week and it would make a big difference.

Just last week I saw a truly disgusting Q&A  that I cannot repeat because it was acts of pornography and the Q&A was a decade old.

Apparently, Yahoo is ok with this.