Edward asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Woke up and my left testicle is vertical (both are usually horizontal) and it hasn t returned to normal (serious answers please)?

I m 14 years old, and yesterday I woke up and my left testicle was vertical in the sack, while usually they both sit horizontally. This has never happened before, although it s not causing any pain (there was a very slight groin pain when I woke up but it dissipated soon after) and thing s have been functioning as normal. I m terrified to tell my parents since I m unbelievably anxious and I haven t found any similar stories online. I ve been very scared since it happened. I m sure it s not testicular tortion since there s been no swelling or pain (I ve heard it s very painful). I hope I can get some info on this because its never happened before and I don t want to tell my family

thanks,

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

They can move around like that without it affecting performance in any way. Nothing to be concerned about, unless it develops sharp pain for some reason (it shouldn't). Maybe have a warm bath and see if it changes position.

You are right about TT - that is exceptionally excruciating pain.

If it happens again, then have your parent take you to the doctor. All males have testicles and fro time to time, a lot of men have to go to the doctor for issues in that area. Your parents are there to take care of your well-being and health. Not sure why you're reluctant to talk to your parents about this. They both have genitals too, and i'm sure they'd go see a doctor if they had an issue in that area. It's just part of the human condition! Take care of you.

did you x-ray them