promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

how you deal with racism or discrimination?

So I lived in the building for 27 years it has changed over the years so everyone that move in  is from Dominican Republic I'm also Hispanic also I'm Puerto Rican so I just feel like no one they're actually says hi to me but just those are walk by me enunciate anything but if it was them or their friend or or where they're from they would they would say hi to and I just feel like this is terrible that other person here for 27 years after experience racism it beside how everyone has This Racist mentality like like if you're not from my race you don't matter to me I won't have that mentality

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

How about this tell them and yourself, The Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico aren't located any where near Hispania. In fact, they're both the located in the Americas ... so that means you're the same

• ...Show all comments
    • Dylan1 month agoReport

Guess listen I'm at others and from other countries and they're so different from the other

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I beat the sh*t outta them racist

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ťhė såmė way yu'd truly deal w/any

other form of Bigotry by keeping yur

head-up & truly do remember who ya

årė !! !!

.........................................................................................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sofia denies she's part Turkish. I prefer Scandinavian girls anyways. ~Aizen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.