promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

skipping lunch to buy a new phone?

i’m a 15 year old girl and I don’t have a job so I don’t have much money, but, I am lucky enough that my parents don’t have the time to cook for me so every day they give me some money that after school I go eating out, honestly, I don’t feel like I really need to eat, and I want to buy myself the iPhone 11, so, I’ve stopped eating out for about 1 month and I saved up about 200£ for now, and if my expectations are right in about 3-4 months I will be able to buy the iphone 11. I’ve even lost about 6.5 pounds because of the fact that i stopped eating for lunch, so, i don’t see a reason on why I should stop, am I the only one that does this?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

if you really want a new phone skip lunch and buy one, how are you, let me know what you do

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I really find it insane how extreme people would go for the latest iPhones/androids. If you want an iPhone why not settle for one that's more affordable and works just as good. You don't really need to spend so much on a phone that will soon cost much less than what it cost right now. So please consider your health first and stop skipping your lunch, no phone is worth risking your health.

• Your parents will think you was selling booty to by the phone. btw no phone is worth $1000 straight rip off only morons fall for

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Come on young girl get yourself a decent mobile for £70 and put your weight back on otherwise your health will suffer 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What do you plan on telling your parents when they discover you have a nearly $1000 phone with no income?

• 1 month ago

imagine starving yourself because you want a thin rectangle that emits light

- this post was made by the normal people gang

• NONAME
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you...tried asking your parents for the phone...youd be surprised 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I doubt you're the only one who does that, but I wouldn't recommend it. That being said, there's something to be said for being goal-oriented and willing to do what it takes to achieve success.

While the iPhone is a perfectly pointless goal to achieve (you're just going to be an unpopular girl again in a year, when everyone else is getting the new phones), if you're capable of seeing this through, then you will have all of the requirements to make it in life.

That being said, take some supplements at least. Loss of nutrition can damage your body at that stage of development.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

It costs about £879.00, but you will need to pay a monthly charge to actually use it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope, your parents give you that money for food. Get a job like everyone else.

If you plan does work, how are you going to explain this shiny new phone to your folks?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.