Bill
Bill asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Feminists, why should men listen to you when your entire ideology is built on ignoring what men think and want for society?

• Foofa

The great joke on all of us is that men and women essentially just want the same things. The ability to get a decent education and find meaningful and productive work that pays enough to live on... The ability to move about safely in the world... At least a shot at our children doing better than we did. We're not different species from different planets and life for all would be better if we stopped pretending we were.

• Bill
      1 month agoReport

Yes, yes, men and women are the same and men have no role. I know the rhetoric by heart. 

You have no idea. What feminism is. It's wanting men and women. To be treated the same in a society. That's it. The only thing you would lose. Would be your privilege to treat others badly. And get away with that. You'd have to be responsible for your own behaviors and actions. 

To claim that men and men only. Built everything in society. Is nonsense. Women and their accomplishments. Have been stolen, erased, poo-pooed. Just as the accomplishments of people of color have been marginalized. Deliberately swept under the rug. Erased from mainstream history. 

You haven't said what you want and think a society should be. If it's catered to elevate men, while silencing. Erasing. Debasing. Everyone and everything else. That's not a society that deserves to linger. 

Look at this, a whole section invaded by incels whining about how bad they have it at the hands of girls. 

You already have all the rights. You already control and dominate all the media. The very narratives that go back to ancient times are male-centric, doofus. Women sort of only lately are speaking up and out. If men are not the center of that, then you, Bill, and others freak the fuuuuuck out. LOL. All avenues until lately have been actively kept closed for women, by men like you. Who are afraid what you're doing will be done to you. Because you're revenge-minded, therefore women are, too. That's not how that works. 

What do men want for society? You'd think they'd want women to be a part of it, help build society and help make it better for everyone concerned. Not just work as hard as possible to keep ignorant structures in place that not only hurt, harm and kill women, but hurt, harm and kill men as well. You'd think people like you, Bill, would catch on that feminism isn't about castrating men and turning them obsolete. It's about making sure women and men are treated like human beings will all dignity, respect and fairness. Just because girls get some rights, doesn't mean you have to be enslaved or made into a less than. 

You're letting those who benefit from the current power structures dictate what you believe and fear, instead of investigating for yourself. You're a pawn, Bill. Congrats! 

Oh yeah, that's what feminists do. We just ignore men completely in trying to set up our Wonder Woman-esque girl's only utopia. You betcha. We also plan on replacing men with frozen vials of sperm and getting our jollies off with each other and the giant collection of buzzy things we'll  keep out in the open now. Any man child born will be cut up for stew or sold to other planets to seed their slave numbers. That's right, rabbit! Men sold to other planets as slaves!! I could continue this for ages.

Men want to be treated fairly. Men are capable of all the thoughts. I've heard this second and third hand. It's a rumor, sure, but hey, some rumors turn out to be true. They made another Ghostbusters?? What??? Oh my, they sure did!! See??

So many men are so afraid they'll be treated like they've treated women for centuries. Is that what's going on here? Do you know who benefits from feminism? Men do. Men get freed from narrow roles and allowed to be themselves. You want to express your thoughts? Express them. 

I express my thoughts and you warn me I'll be seen or perceived as biitchy. Oh dear. Whenever I speak up or out...I am a [insert degrading name here, usually for a female body part like cuunt, twaaat, dry-boxed dyke, etc. Heard em, baby. Heard em all.] that I might upset you and others who feel overly attacked when women speak up at all about...gosh, anything at all, really. I don't wish to have a baby now-- you're an unnatural whore. I would like a baby now-- you just don't wanna work anymore, you women have it so easy. No matter what I say, it's suspect...unless I keep quiet and even then I'm still suspect of harboring less than worshipful thoughts about the nearest man. Or so it seems. 

Why are you so threatened by the mere thought that women might run anything that governs you? That's what's intriguing. I don't see women leaders anywhere doing anything to actively hurt and harm men. And that bill that lit all your trigger points? It was to bring attention to how women's bodies are often treated as if they belong to everyone but the woman herself. So what exactly do you think you'll lose here?

Are you worried you'll face consequences for what you say and do? Oh my. That shouldn't really be a fear, should it? 

I get that you're scared and enraged. But there's no need for it. None. You're being told feminists are scary radicals who want to castrate you, apparently. Yeah, no. 

“Feminists, why should men listen to you when your entire ideology is built on ignoring what men think and want for society?”

Feminists are an entitled lot that feel it is their divine destiny to monopolize the entire discussion regarding social and gender issues.  They bully their way into men’s spaces by demanding “diversity”, but then they deny this diversity for anyone else when it comes to being able to speak in any way regarding social and gender issues.

According to feminists, it is only them and their cultural Marxist adherents that get that privilege.  Everyone else is just labelled a “hater” (sexist, racist, misogynist, etc.) in order that they are denied any platform whatsoever, regardless of the validity or urgency of the proposed discussion.

The fortunate circumstance is that we live in modern times where platforms now exist outside of the controlled mainstream media to discuss these issues.  This occurs in very small ways, much like this discussion forum.  And as we see here,  just like elsewhere, once free speech is allowed unfettered, it is almost always to the detriment of control-freak feminists.  The defensive behavior of many self-proclaimed feminists to still defend the most radical and sexist feminists is testament to how deep the propaganda has gone into the mainstream of society before it ever had a chance to be challenged at all.

.

Feminism is not "built on ignoring what men think and want for society". But it sounds like you're looking for an excuse to ignore what feminists think and want for society. Which goes to show why feminists need a movement.

• Bill
      1 month agoReport

And everyone knows that feminism is built on the rebellion of the system men built. Tell me, when you rebel against the very system men built do you think that perhaps it is required that you ignore what men think? 

• ?

I'm not a feminist, but women have pretty much all of the power in this country. You can ignore them all you want, but that just makes more room for other men to get their attention.

• ?
      1 month agoReport

Even assuming you're right, you're still (not) screwed. Darwin will take care of the rest.

there are no femisinists, we just want to be treated equal, men are afraid of women in everyway.

• ?
      1 month agoReport

In my profession, women are preferred for "diversity," yet the industry is still heavily dominated by men. If you want change, then be the change yourself. Games are not won from the bleachers.