promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

True or False: Drinking water helps you lose weight?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

James, you're repeating yourself, STOP IT. What did I say the last time (about 2 weeks ago) you posted this? 

Ok! Water fills you up BUT, its only temporary and, your body is not getting anything out of it. Your body is saying TO YOUR BRAIN, what's this shmuck doing TO MY BODY? Right now at that moment its not YOUR BODY, its your BODIES BODY. 

Big problem in the wings, our BODIES are smart cookies but, they thinks it’s an emergency, its not had any FOOD so, it tries to prevent that fat storage from being used up, and it feeds on YOUR MUSCLE. Now you could be in trouble.  

Hey! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure water fasting could be GREAT for folks who are obese or, have Type 2 diabetes but, only under the supervision of a EXPERTS'''''' 

Do it FOR A WEEK, I bet ya gonna lose weight but, what ya gonna do to YOUR BODY? 

• Stanley
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Lol. Thanks for the BA.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I've noticed when going on the diet thing that milk loses it better. Drink a few glasses. Won't tell you what kind tho

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

often people think they are hungry but they are really just thirsty

it's not how much you eat, it's what you eat that makes you overweight

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

drink more water to weaken your bones. make sure you have medical insurance

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

TRUE!!! you feel fuller less hungry drinking water.

• 1 month ago

About 75% accurate. What drinking water does is trigger your thirst cues better. Our hunger and thirst cues are often screwed up. When we think we're hungry, we're actually thirsty. So it's not that it helps you lose weight, it helps give your body what it's really craving, and that's something to drink, not to eat. That in itself will help you lose weight, by not mindlessly snacking.

• 1 month ago

It does if when feeling hungry one has a drink of water instead

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Drink water for energy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.