promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is your favourite movie that's from the year 2008?

Mine favorite one is The Dark Knight

HM: The Wrestler, Iron Man, Kung Fu Panda, WALL-E, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Cloverfield, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Tropic Thunder, Quantum of Solace, High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Hancock, The Forbidden Kingdom, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Taken, Twilight, Gran Torino, The Hurt Locker, Mamma Mia!, The Incredible Hulk, Lakeview Terrace, Step Brothers, Slumdog Millionaire, Seven Pounds, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, Bolt, Yes Man, Saw V, Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!, Transporter 3, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Bangkok Dangerous; 10,000 BC; Wanted, Pineapple Express, Never Back Down, Street Kings, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Valkyrie, The Serect Life of Bees, Cadillac Records, Sex in the City: The Movie, Happy-Go-Lucky, Milk, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Thr Family That Preys, Semi-Pro, Mad Money, Marley & Me, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Doubt, Getting Married, Revolutionary Road, Soul Men, Death Race, Baby Mama, The Spiderwick Chronicles, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Jumper, Meet The Browns, The House Bunny, The Longshots, Miracle at St. Anna, Frost/Nixon, and Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

WALL-E

HM: Iron Man, Mamma Mia!, Seven Pounds, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, High School Musical 3: Senior Year, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Kung Fu Panda, Tropic Thunder, What Happens in Vegas, The Incredible Hulk, Bolt, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Under the Same Moon, Nights in Rodanthe, Doubt, Made of Honor, The Duchess, The Other Boleyn Girl, City of Ember, and Definitely, Maybe.

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Castaway was a good one !

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

bronson

hm: the dark knight, step brothers, milk, synecdoche ny

for whatever reason this seems to be the year where i've barely seen any of the films released. bronson is a worthy champion though.

• 1 month ago

1. The Dark Knight

2. Wall-E

3. Kung Fu Panda

4. The Hurt Locker

5. Gran Torino

Honorable Mention: Quantum of Solace

• 1 month ago

In Bruges is my favorite.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.