What can I do with an empty olive jar?

It is too nice to throw away.

• Speed
    Favorite Answer

That's a pretty one. You must make a lot of martinis, huh? :)

I'd soak off the label and use it to store pasta, rice, dried peas or beans, or any of a number of bulk food items like nuts, granola, or small candies.

There's also the swirler if its lid is really secure. Buy dollar store baby oil. Fill the bottle two thirds full with water. Add food coloring at an intense level. Fill the rest of the way with baby oil. Secure lid tightly. Shake and watch the show. (Do not store in direct sunlight, which I learned the hard way with a row of these on a window sill.)

• Speed

In that case you'll just have to come here for martinis at your earliest convenience.

• C

If it's big enough use it to store pasta, some fancy shape you'd enjoy seeing in the jar.

I'm sure I've seen screw on lids with a spout and a handle which convert jars into pitchers of that might be an option if the jar is as flat-sided as it looks.