promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Trying to find info on when I will receive my Social Security W-2 for 2019?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

you get a 1099ssa not a w2. I got mine Jan 10th.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

If you worked for Social Security they should have sent you your W-2 before the end of January. Contact payroll and ask where it is.

• Judith
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

People who get social security benefits don't get W2 forms; they receive 1099s and he/she can get it at ssa.gov and download it.  Or call the 800# - 1-800-772-1213 and request it.  Hopefully he keeps SS up-to-date on his residence address.

• 1 month ago

Simple answer: Social Security DOES NOT ISSUE a W-2. If they report payments, it is on some version of the 1099.

• 1 month ago

Unless you worked for the Social Security Administration, you won't get a W-2. You will get a 1099. My wife got hers weeks ago. You can print out a copy at ssa.gov but you will need to create an online account if you don't already have one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You should already have received it by now.

• 1 month ago

No such thing. SS income is reported on a 1099-SSA and it gets mailed out in December.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no such thing. The 1099SSA was mailed out in mid January. You can print a copy from their website www.ssa.gov

• 1 month ago

I believe you can go to the SSA website, sign up and find out when the forms will be sent to you. You can also determine if they have the correct address and other information for you.

• 1 month ago

They were required to mail them by January 31. If you haven't received yours yet, it may be because your address is not up to date. You can get a copy on-line at the social security administration, www.ssa.gov. Sign up or sign in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.