Will the EU be stronger without Britain? Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Of course it won't be stronger.  But the U.K. (for however long it lasts) will be infinitely weaker.  It lacks too many resources & can't feed itself.  As in all relationships, one can hang together & succeed, or hang separately - on a gallows.  This will easily rank as the most foolish decision ever made by the U.K., far, far stupider than involving in WWI or starting WWII .  Those cost its empire: This will cost its existence as a union.  The U.K. will soon be known as Western Yugoslavia, & its inevitable dismemberment may go the same way.    

Awww... some poow widdle wimp can't handle the truth.        

I wasted my life. I never had a decent career, so I don't receive a decent pension. Nobody wanted me so I got a mail order bride from Saxony Anhalt. We don't do the horizontal bop or go on holiday. But I do enjoy leaving blistering comments about the UK online. That makes me feel better. 

The EU seems destined to eventually collapse. 

Spain and Italy  cooked their books something fierce just to qualify to join. 

After Greece nearly crashed out.......Italy and Spain were looking at all that bailout money, and thinking......"Yeahhhhhhhh,  we'd like a slice of that pie!  "

Until Germany said......"Don'tttttttttttttttttt even think about it!!!!!!! We're not bailing out any more countries! "

and now with hard right TRUMP-Like dictators winning all over.......it seems the EU will go the other way, and revert back to warring nations,  rather than keep up this stupid false pretense of all being  "One". 

The fact is They got more out of Britain than Britain got out of them. so they will be worse off. 

• Maia

Technically not UK trade with EU 45%; EU trade with UK 15%.

Britain was the Eu's cash cow. It will be poorer.

No they need like the tea and ****